Dubai Metro and Tram Route Map 2023
The Dubai Metro is a modern, efficient, cost-effective way to navigate the city. It was opened in September 2009, becoming the first urban train network in the Arabian Peninsula. The metro operates on two lines, the Red Line and the Green Line, with a total length of around 75 km (47 mi) and serves 47 stations. This article will provide a comprehensive guide to the Dubai Metro Map of 2023, including information o routes, interchanging stations, and timings. Whether you’re a resident or a tourist, this guide will help you navigate the city with ease and make the most of your time in Dubai.
Dubai Metro Map 2023
The latest Dubai metro map is as follows.
To download a PDF version of the Dubai metro map for 2023, please click on this link.
Dubai Metro Routes
- Red Line: Between Centrepoint (R11) and Expo 2020 (R76)
- Green Line: Between Etisalat (G11) and Creek (G30)
Dubai Metro Timings
- Monday to Thursday: 05:00 AM – 12:00 AM (Midnight)
- Friday: 05:00 AM – 01:00 AM (Next day)
- Saturday: 05:00 AM – 12:00 AM (Midnight)
- Sunday: 08:00 AM – 12:00 AM (Midnight)
- Union (R18/G20) and BurJuman (R19/G26) for interchange between Metro Red and Green Lines
- Jabal Ali (R38) for interchange between Metro Red and Branch Lines
- SOBHA REALITY (R36) and DMCC (R37) for interchange between Metro and Tram.
List of Red Line Stations
|Airport Terminal 3|
|Airport Terminal 1|
|Deira City Centre|
|World Trade Centre|
|Burj Khalifa/ Dubai Mall|
|Mall of Emirates|
|Dubai Internet City|
|Jumeirah Gold Estates|
|Dubai Investment Park|
List of Green Line Stations
|Dubai Airport Free Zone|
|Abu Baker Al Siddique|
|Salah Al Din|
|Dubai Healthcare City|
Dubai Tram Routes
- Between Jumeirah Beach Residence 1 (01) and Al Sufouh (11)
Dubai Tram Timings
- Monday to Saturday: 06:00 AM to 01:00 (Next Day)
- Sunday: 09:00 AM to 01:00 (Next Day)
In conclusion, the Dubai Metro is an essential aspect of transportation in the city. This article has provided a comprehensive guide to the Dubai Metro Map of 2023, including information on routes, timings, and interchange stations. Whether you’re a resident or a tourist, understanding the new Dubai Metro Map is essential for navigating the city with ease. It is a quick and cost-effective way to move around the city, with the added bonus of avoiding traffic and the hassles of parking. It will continue to be an essential part of Dubai’s transportation system and play a vital role in making the city more connected and accessible for all.
More from UAEexpatriates.com: