How to Check Traffic Fines in UAE
If you’ve been driving in the UAE, chances are you’ve received a traffic penalty at some point. And if you haven’t, well, consider yourself lucky! But whether you’ve been penalized or not, it’s always a good idea to check your traffic fines online so that you can be sure there are no surprises. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to check traffic penalties in the UAE online. We’ll also provide some tips on what to do if you receive a penalty.
The Process of Checking Your Traffic Penalties Online in UAE
If you have received a traffic violation in the United Arab Emirates, you can check the status of your penalty online. This can be checked in multiple ways, and here we show how to check traffic fines on the Abu Dhabi police website.
- Go to the Abu Dhabi Police website: https://es.adpolice.gov.ae/trafficservices/finespublic/inquiry.aspx
- Select “Traffic Fines Inquiry” from the Public Services menu, or go directly to the traffic fine inquiry page by clicking on the link above.
- You will see a number of options for inquiring about your traffic fines; choose one of them.
- Inquiry By Traffic No.
- Inquiry By Emirates ID
- Inquiry By Vehicle Plate
- Inquiry By Driving License
- If you are a UAE resident, choose the “Inquiry By Emirates ID” option, and enter your Emirates ID number.
- Then, enter the image code and click on the “Submit” button.
On the next page, you can view the details of your traffic fines.
We hope this article has helped you understand how to check traffic fines in the UAE. While the process may seem daunting at first, it is actually quite simple once you know where to look. With a little time and patience, you should be able to find all of the information you need without any problems.